Haven’t you heard about team email? Oh boy, this HubSpot feature is such a useful tool for collaboration that you MUST start using it right now!
Make Your Life Easier with a Free Meeting Scheduler by HubSpot ⭐
Scheduling meetings and staying one step ahead of your agenda was never easier. Try the free meeting scheduler by HubSpot.
Make Your Life Easier with a Free Meeting Scheduler for HubSpot
Schedule meetings faster and forget the back-and-forth tennis with emails. Your calendar may be full, but you’ll keep it productive. Start booking more meetings with less hassle. Integrate your daily schedule with Google Calendar, Office 365 Calendar, and HubSpot CRM.
Let’s talk about the free meeting scheduler by HubSpot that your team can use with apps it’s already using. It provides seamless connectivity with Gmail, G Suite, and Outlook or Office 365 for Windows. So you can connect your Google Calendar or Office 365 Calendar to automatically sync your availability while letting prospects book the meetings with you on their own.
💭 Through the HubSpot App Marketplace you can also integrate services like Calendly, Setmore, Chili Piper, CalendarHero, Arrangr, Acuity Scheduling, Arrivy, Pike13, or Bookeo to your CRM system.
What’s a meeting scheduler? 🗓️
A meeting scheduler is a tool that accelerates the scheduling of meetings. Instead of sending emails back-and-forth, you simply send a link to your counterpart and let them choose an available slot in your calendar. Your availability is synced with your main calendar app, so there is no room for error. The link for the meeting scheduler works also for the whole team and you can send it to one or multiple individuals allowing them to schedule the meeting within your available time.
This tool integrates your calendars in Google or Outlook with the scheduler app, so the information stays up to date all the time at all places. Scheduling a meeting was never easier.
What is HubSpot’s free meeting scheduler?
HubSpot’s free meeting scheduler that you can integrate not only with HubSpot CRM but also with popular calendar apps by Google and Microsoft. Even if you are not using HubSpot CRM in your company, this tool can make your life much easier. Simply create your account and go for it.
When used within HubSpot CRM sales and marketing modules, this integration is there for you anytime you’re sending emails or drafting documents.
How to connect the free meeting scheduler with your calendar?
Setting up the meeting schedulers is almost instantaneous. All it needs is to associate your calendar with the scheduler and you are good to go.
Connect your Gmail or Office 365 calendar
Calendars hosted with Google Apps (G Suite), Gmail (Google Free), or Office 365, are easy to connect with the meeting scheduler by HubSpot.
💡Keep in mind how calendar connections work. When you connect a calendar to the meeting scheduler tool, the associated inbox will automatically connect in your email integration settings. However, once your calendar is integrated, you can disable the inbox connection without disabling the calendar connection.
💭 Do shared inboxes work too? If you've connected your inbox as a shared inbox in the conversations tool, your calendar cannot be connected with the meetings tool. Only personal inboxes can be connected to the meetings tool.
To connect a calendar follow these simple steps:
- Create a free HubSpot account here
- In the HubSpot account click on the settings icon in the main navigation bar
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to General
- Click the Calendar tab
- Click Connect your Calendar
- Follow the dialog in the box and choose whether you want Google Gmail or Office 365 to connect to your calendar
- Then click Accept and connect to Google or Office 365 to give the meetings tool access to your calendar.
Right after that, you will be redirected to the meeting dashboard where you can set up individual scheduling pages. The link to these pages you can later send to your contacts in order to let them schedule a meeting with you. The main difference is the duration of the meeting and available dates.
💡Creating events within your calendar will sync with HubSpot. If you have enabled sync between Google Calendar or Office 365 Calendar and HubSpot, when you create a calendar event directly in Google Calendar or in Office 365 Calendar, the event will sync to the CRM as a meeting engagement and even send an invitation to the contact if it is found in the HubSpot CRM system.
How to create a scheduling page?
In the meeting dashboard, you can start creating or editing scheduling pages.
- In the upper right, click Create scheduling page
- In the dialog box, select a meeting option:
Only you (or the user you are creating this page for) can use this page to schedule meetings
- Group (Sales Hub or Service Hub Starter, Professional, or Enterprise only):
Team scheduling page show time slots where all selected team members are available to meet.
- Round robin (Sales Hub, Service Hub Starter, Professional, or Enterprise only)
This team scheduling page shows the individual availability of all selected team members. Use this option to help a contact book a meeting with a team member whose availability aligns best with their schedule.
- Click Next.
Continue setting up your scheduling page following the steps below.
What to set up on a scheduling page?
When your scheduling page is ready, it’s time to start editing the meeting length, bookable time ranges, and others.
These choices you have, but some will unlock only with higher plans of HubSpot CRM:
- Name, Title, and Description
- Location (or video conference link)
- Include Reschedule and Cancel option
- Meeting Duration (custom or in 15 minutes steps)
- Availability (daily work time and how long to the future can it be booked)
- Embeddable widget that you can include on external site pages
- Direct links that make it easy to share via email
- Integration with Gmail, G Suite, and Outlook or Office 365 for Windows
- Automated sequences to trigger emails as soon as someone schedules a meeting
- Group meeting links to facilitate larger group meetings with ease
And here are a few innovative features that you should know of:
- When someone visits your meetings link, the available times will appear in their unique time zone.
- When you set up the meetings tool, you can connect your calendar to HubSpot. When a prospect is on your meetings page, they'll see all open slots on your calendar that are marked as free. If you have events on your calendar that are set to busy, they will not show as a bookable time.
- If you have an assigned Sales Hub or Service Hub paid seat, you can also create a team scheduling page so contacts can book time with multiple team members. Your contacts can access these scheduling pages using a meeting link.
Benefits of hustle-free scheduling in HubSpot
The main advantage of the whole free meeting tool is that you simply send a link when you want a meeting. Nothing more is needed, no lengthy date proposals, confirmations, and reschedulings. You save hours of time on unnecessary emailing while keeping your calendar up to date in Google or Office 365 and HubSpot.
The scheduling page offers great flexibility in how you schedule meetings with round robin and group links. The prospects can schedule time with multiple people via the group meeting link or meet whichever team member’s schedule works best for them.
While organizing a meeting with you, the prospects are automatically added to your HubSpot CRM, so you never lose track and build your contact database simultaneously.
The inevitable result is that you will book more meetings quickly by emailing or embedding your calendar. No coding is required to put your calendar directly on your website where your visitors can schedule their meeting right there. Or just copy-paste the link to the email conversation.
Automation and other advanced HubSpot features are just icing on top of that cake.
In a nutshell✍️
The meetings can be a real pain. But the right scheduler can remove that burden off your back in no time. HubSpot’s Free Scheduler is one of the most powerful options on the market and what’s more, you can integrate it with your CRM system. Simply connect your calendar hosted with Google or Office 365, create scheduling pages, embed them on your website, or add links to emails. Your prospects can easily choose the free time slot in your calendar, book a meeting and the HubSpot will keep it all synchronized.
Wouldn’t you like to explore the full potential of the HubSpot CRM when you already have the calendar integrated? We are here for you!